Friday 14 January 2011

Foxy Fox Shoots Hunter.

Wounded fox shots Its would be killer
An unnamed hunter has been shot by a fox in Belarus. The incident occurred when the man approached the already wounded fox for a closer shot(with his gun of course).The foxy fox then sprung unto the hunter fighting for it's life hanging by the gun.In the ensuing fight, the hunter was accidentally shot in the leg while cunning ol' foxy made a quick dash to safety.
Good on ya foxy!.I am no animal activists or PETA lover as I love my meat and leopard  print shoes & bag but I find hunting a most cruel and distasting activity.Why will anyone with a supposedly fully formed functional brain take delight in shooting animals dead? The animals are at a high disadvantage given that the hunters are of course armed. Hunting is a cowardly act and for such monstrosity to be called "sport" baffles me.

First Read in Yahoo UK News

No comments: